Sunday, October 4, 2009

Life at the BI

Oh BI... its definitely interesting here!!!
There are a lot of rules... like the girls have to wear skirts to class, and its starting to get really cold outside because we are in the Adirondack Mountains and we are right on a lake. I've already gotten sick to the point where I had to miss class.. which I'm in the process of making up! We just got finished with our Brother/Sister Dorm Scavenger Hunt, it was fun a lot of running around and stuff but fun.
Classes aren't going as well.. I did poorly on my Quiz and Exam for James, I did better on my Scripture memory verse and my Theology quiz (which I got an A on YEAH!!!)
Well now I have to go study for my Personal Evangelism Exam on Tuesday and my Old Testament Survey Mega-Quiz on Thursday so I should stop procrastinating and get to work. =/

1 comment:

  1. Do you have any suggestions on keeping warm while wearing a skirt? I'd like to but it's seriously nippy here too. What are some tricks that you have learned?

    ReplyDelete